Sunday, April 17, 2011

Unwindin'...

...hey there. It's been awhile...don't expect to gain anything from this post.

at the kitchen table...about to mix music D.I.Y...with Rob who seems a bit late...listening to only bass drum tones I really like, trying to hear them all and figure out how they may have gotten the sound...Oh shit. Everything In Its Right Place by Radiohead just came on...no song sets a mood like that, it just drops me right down on the level, as if it's much stronger than me...I spent a lot of time with my son this weekend and it was great (how's that for a mundane statement?)...truly, it was really great...stopped at CVS yesterday for some Theraflu (not for me) and saw these wind chimes...they are normally $20.00 by-the-way but I got them for $9.99, on a "Red Hot Deal!"...I am listening to them now in the background of this music...seems like more rain is coming -only weather-wise- in other ways, the rain seems to be ending. Admire the poetic statement for a minute........ok.

As I said, don't expect anything from this one.

Rob's still not here.

Why do I bet on Sports??? Really. Anyway, this weekend I didn't expect really anything but I ended up getting a lot...it's cool to say, but when you really don't "expect" things you can actually be right where you are.

I just used a "comma" before "but" in the previous sentence. I'd like to thank Soffansays for the grammar advice and the development of the complex I now have...anyway, I can't help but like the Vampire Weekend song that is on right now...and don't you go thinking those wind chimes have stopped, because they haven't...I was reminded this week that action cures fear. Nothing worse than indecision and trying to plan the future. I wish more people in life pissed me off, or had the ability to...also took a walk with my son today -sans the stroller...the kid just held my hand "talking" the whole time and looked at everything with amazement because it had just arrived in his world. Awesome.

And now "Rio" from Duran Duran takes this blog out.

~ZFJ


and Rob just got here

12 comments:

The Immortal Hollywood Gman, World Champion said...

i was gonna say that you need to find a better radio station until the duran duran part. always believe-hgm

Zero Fun John said...

G-Man,

It was my ipod on shuffle.

Nasty.

~ZFJ

SoffanSays said...

handing out complexes is ONE of my many gifts. you're welcome.

Zero Fun John said...

Soffansays,

Hopefully handing-out-Johnnie-Walker-"Swing" is added to your many gifts in the near future...

~ZFJ

SoffanSays said...

i don't know ZFJ. it's going to be hard to top the creation of the universe, human kind, water to wine... we'll see what you come up with.

"no song sets a mood like that, it just drops me right down on the level, as if it's much stronger THAT me..."

"you're" welcome.

SoffanSays

Zero Fun John said...

Soffansays,

Once again, thank you kindly for the blog editing/policing of grammar. Very valuable service "you're" providing...many thanks.

~ZFJ

Air Compressors said...

I have gone through your post and found some information which is quite important for me.
So, please keep it up with your these kind of posts.

SoffanSays said...

huh. i wasn't aware your blog had an international following. go ZFJ!

Zero Fun John said...

Soffansays,

Apparently it does have an international following! Next, The Universe.

And, when you click Air Compressors link it takes you to a site where you can buy discount auto parts! ZFJ blog, saving YOU money every day!

~ZFJ

Bernard said...

The "Red Hot Deal" is reminding me of an old Eddie Murphy skit. "Chopsticks $.29... What a bargain!"

I don't expect many people to get that... If anybody...

"That is a bargain for me!"

Bernard

sam said...

I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create such a fantastic informative site.
Isuzu FRR Truck Turbo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post its really interesting i bookmark your blog for future stuff like this..
Chevrolet Cobalt Supercharger